TweetMyApps automatically Monitors And Tweets Your Computer Usage.
TweetMyApps records in real-time (as a time-tracker) which application you have been using and for how long.
Tweet can be detailled (application level) or summarized (type of applications).
This application is the first open-source application created by TipTopTool
Click this big blue icon to download TweetMyApps.
- Monitor foreground application
- Filter and group applications using patterns
- Patterns use title (wildcards) and/or filename and can apply to documents (MDI applications)
- Exclude applications from monitoring
- Remember your Twitter credentials
- Auto-update using ClickOnce
- Auto-update of application detection patterns
- Usage threshold before monitoring/tweeting an application or a group of applications
- Proxy compatibility (uses Internet Explorer default settings)
This project is currently distributed under New BSD License (BSD)
This project currently uses Twitterizer
to publish your tweets.
As an activity monitoring/tracking tool, TweetMyApps may record on your computer and tweet (on Twitter) informations that can be considered confidential, especially application title and usage.
TipTopTool cannot be held responsible for the use someone does with the informations recorded or tweeted by TweetMyApps.
If you do not want to tweet informations about specific applications, you can use the Excluded filter.
is a consulting company funded by Vincent Guigui.